Sort of worn out from the long weekend and needed way more green tea than expected, but I made it till 5. haha
Sorry this is so dark, I really need to work on lighting/find somewhere else to take these
Black Slacks - Banana Republic
Black Cami - Target
Kelly Green Grandpa Sweater - Forever21
Black Pointy Bow Flats - Dune in London
Black Pashmina - Market in London
Gold Dangly Circle Earrings - Dillards
Black and Gold Bangle - J. Crew
Forget me knot ring - College Graduation Gift from Mom and Dad
Gold Wedding Band - Great Grandmother Ford's Wedding Band
~Worn with a spritz of J'Dore by Christian Dior
~Worn with a spritz of J'Dore by Christian Dior
Hope yall have a Happy Holiday week!
xoxo,
e

Hey!! Wanted to say hey and tell you that I kept the link you sent me for "by boe" and just bought two of those leather knot rings (pewter and bronze)! One for Weez and one for me:)
ReplyDelete